mandyireadindie

I Still Believe
Jeremy Camp, Phil Newman
When God Whispers Your Name
Max Lucado
The Hazards of a One Night Stand (Hazards, #2) - Alyssa Rose Ivy During her last week of summer vacation from college, one thing leads to another, and Mallory ends up sleeping with her ex-boyfriend’s brother. The last thing she needs is to have one more connection to this backwoods town and that is exactly what Colton would be. Thinking she got away with a one night stand, and might finally be moving on from the mistake, Mallory runs into Colton a week later at her college. Come to find out he is attending school there too. Mallory must determine if her romp in the hay with Colton wasn’t necessarily a bad thing or if she should move on with older Tanner, someone who will help her forget all about her small town past.

Mallory is about as snarky as they come. This girl could hold her own with Tanner while he heckled her to no end. And while I did love Mallory, there were times I would get tired of the way she was treating Colton. I kept waiting for him to say enough is enough and move on. But being the irresistible guy he is he stuck by her, patiently waiting. And that just made me love him more.

From the start there is this chemistry between Colton and Mallory that is instant, yet familiar. Even though they obviously grew up together, both liking one another, we didn't see that past. We just heard about it. But you could tell from their interactions they were comfortable with one another and it showed through the author's writing. So scenes didn't seem pushed or awkward. I really loved them together and rooted for them the entire time. Oh yes, the romance was there and I loved every ounce of it.

Now, while THE HAZARDS OF SKINNY DIPPING rocked my socks right off, this one was excellent too. I loved it, just not quite as much as Juliet and Reed's story (who also make several appearances!) But this one definitely was a great read and I am so excited for you all to share in its greatness too! A must read and a definite recommend! 5 amazing stars!