mandyireadindie

Jeremy Camp, Phil Newman
When God Whispers Your Name
Max Lucado

Take Me To Your Reader: An Otherworld Anthology

Take Me To Your Reader: An Otherworld Anthology - Amy A. Bartol,  Tammy Blackwell,  Amanda Havard,  Heather Hildenbrand,  Tiffany King,  C.A. Kunz,  Sarah M. Ross,  Raine Thomas "The Divided" by Amy Bartol (Premonition Series. 'Under Different Stars')

Merciful Aliens! Never before having read one of Bartol's books, I wasn't sure what to expect. Instantly I was enamored with her storyline and what was going on with Violet. Violet is obviously troubled by the death of her finance but is no way prepared for what she finds proceeding his death. The story is genius and one of a kind. I wholeheartedly loved it!! Only problem I had was the story ended. :(

"Monsters of Earth" by Tammy Blackwell (Timberwolves Series)

Another author I've yet to read and this one was so very sad and sweet at the same time. It is extremely short and it seems to be an opener for a longer book. I enjoyed it but wished for a little more story and not quite such an abrupt ending. Still, all in all, it was a good read.

"The House on Maple Street" by Amanda Havard (The Survivors Series and Immersedition)

An epic Alien tale that it the spot. I was intrigued from the start and pleasantly surprised with the ending. Harvard spins a story that has you hanging on to every word, aching to know what is going to happen next. You may mysteriously have a hankering to up and visit a Dairy Queen when all is said and done. Don't fight this urge....

"The Force" by Heather Hildenbrand (The Dirty Blood Series. The Imitation Series)

Think The Hangover meets Aliens. I enjoyed following Alex and his friend as they set out in search of a fellow alien that goes missing while partying it up on Spring Break. I did however dislike the ending. Not enough to hate the story. Oh no. I just would have liked a different ending. Unless of course Hildenbrand is planning to revisit this story and continue it on as a series. *COUGH* hint hint *COUGH* Still a fun read and very entertaining.

"Ultra-Con" by Tiffany King (The Saving Angels Series. 'Miss Me Not.' 'No Attachments.'
It is just a Scifi convention...what could possibly go wrong? Answer: absolutely everything. Aliens, host body’s, lethal alien virus ready to take out entire worlds in one fell swoop...just to name a few. King gives us a fun yet terrifying story that leaves you guessing throughout the whole story. Alien lovers rejoice! This is a story made just for you.

"Snow Globe" by C.A. Kunz (The Childe Series. 'The Modified.' 'One Tiny Secret.' 'Lucky Number Four' {as Amanda Jason})

One word for this story and that is adorable! What would you do if you happened upon a gorgeous alien who crashed his spacecraft in your back yard? The mother and son duo bring us a cute, quick read that will leave you smiling in the end. I definitely wouldn't hate on them if they were to give us more of Andi and Kyle.

"The Black Stone Heir" by Sarah M. Ross (The Patronus Series. 'Inhale Exhale.')

A fantastic story about aliens and falling in love. They go hand in hand right? Most definitely they do. Especially when Ross is writing the story.
The story was short, sweet and majorly intense. Not knowing what would happen next was what propelled me to read and on and find out its answer. I loved the story and adored the romance. Another great read from a great author!

"The Ascendant" by Raine Thomas (Daughters of Saraquel Trilogy. Firstborn Trilogy. 'Meant for Her.' 'For Everly.')

Hooked! Absolutely hooked. Just a few pages in and I came to one conclusion: I. Need. More.
The storyline is catchy and the characters are ones I have to know more about. So glad I was given the chance to read another amazing story by Thomas. Cannot wait to see how this story unfolds.