mandyireadindie

I Still Believe
Jeremy Camp, Phil Newman
When God Whispers Your Name
Max Lucado
Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2) - Michelle Mankin Mankin brings us back into her Rock and Roll world with another fabulous read. ENTICING INTERLUDE wasn't quite as heavy and raw as IRRISITIBLE REFRAIN was but it still rocked my world. I loved the more laid back pace of this one and thought the romance that erupted from it was perfection. I am so in love with these characters and how they fell in love with each other. It was a journey, one I will remember for a long time.

Like always, we still get to see scenes with all of our old favorites like Avery and Marcus. But we are going into a new territory for the band Tempest. They are having to find a replacement singer since War left and signed on with someone new. This is not going to be an easy adjustment on anyone’s part. Tempers will flair and it may very well get the best of some. But it is something that each one of them will have to work through. Especially Justin and Bryan.

Bridget was a wonderful character and her love for her child knew no bounds. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for her kid. Even if that meant leading the life of nun, so to speak. But from the first time Justin saw her he knew he had to know her. And so what if she has a kid, that is was just an added bonus in his eyes. Because Carter is an amazing kid who Bridget raised right. So, in my eyes, that makes Justin ten times more adorable. I love the fact that he loved Bridget and her child. Not many guys out there like the ready-made family. But Justin didn’t let that stop him from knowing all he could about Bridget and making her his. *Swoon*

If you are full fledged groupie of Tempest, then you are most definitely going to want to read this one. I gave it 5 Rockin Stars and cannot wait for more to come!