mandyireadindie

I Still Believe
Jeremy Camp, Phil Newman
When God Whispers Your Name
Max Lucado

Until the End (Quarantined, #1)

Until the End (Quarantined, #1) - Tracey  Ward UNTIL THE END was a book I just happened to stumble upon over on Amazon. It was only 99cents so I thought what the hay. Plus, the best thing? It is pure zombies!

I loved this author’s take on it. Sure it is like every other zombie read out there, but the fact that the MC needs certain medicines to keep her composure in life? That made it more real. Well, as real as any zombie read you can find. But seriously, what about the people who need certain medications to live? Will they be the first to succumb in the end? Or will they fight and learn to survive? Really a great idea and I was very happy with the entire read. In fact, I had to make myself put the book away late at night, 75% in, and finish the next morning. I couldn’t stop reading this book! It was that good, that intense!

***
I've brought this on him. He's a hero, my hero. A knight in shining armor and I've led him straight into the dragon's keep. He should have saved someone else. Someone worth saving. He should have ignored my cried and saved himself, and if I could go back and change anything, it would be running from Dee. It would be crying out and fighting the inevitable because at least if I had died alone in that apartment, Jordan would still have a snowball's chance in hell of making it into tomorrow.
***

I loved Jordan and Alissa's relationship from the start. It was a chemistry that sparked and never once extinguished throughout the whole book. The guy comes in and saves the day and together they set out in search of her Uncle's home. That is their one goal. Besides living that is. But together they are comfortable with each other and have a connection that is truer than ones that have been formed for years. And their witty banter had me laughing throughout. Yes, their humor was the perfect balance in a world gone straight to hell at the hands of flesh eating zombies.

Love zombies? Need something that goes a little deeper than just tearing flesh and bone cracking gore? This is the book for you then. I inhaled it and already moving on to book 2, IN THE END. I cannot wait to see what becomes of my 2 favorite people. Be forewarned though, this is one intense read! And maybe a little romance gets thrown in. Hey, I always love when romance makes an appearance.