mandyireadindie

I Still Believe
Jeremy Camp, Phil Newman
When God Whispers Your Name
Max Lucado

Love and Decay, Episode Eleven (Love and Decay #11)

Love and Decay, Episode Eleven (Love and Decay #11) - Rachel Higginson This waiting and idleness was pure torture-the purgatory of the Zombie Apocalypse.
***

Kane and Reagan are trapped in a secret bunker with nothing but a door separating them from the vile, fleshing eating zombies. But it is what's on the other side of the door that scares Reagan more. Kane. Is he really a crazed psychopath willing to stop at nothing to claim Reagan as his own? Or deep down is he hiding his true self? Reagan is about to find out how deep his inner monster lies. But of course none of that matters if they don't make out of this alive. Will Hendrix and the others find them before it is too late? Will Kane's father pose an even bigger threat? All of these questions are being asked as we draw close in this next to the final episode of Season One.

***
I thought it over for a little while and swallowed back the greater fear of opening up to Kane. I could do it without getting emotionally involved. This was about survival-about surviving the night and surviving Kane.
***

Best. Episode. Yet. Yes, I mean it. I cannot believe all the emotion that gets unleashed in just a few short pages. Reagan fights a lot of inner turmoil within herself and the feelings she has for Hendrix and Kane. She can no longer deny that there is something there between them. But is it stronger than what she feels for Hendrix? This is something she is going to have to work through and find out for herself.

You know what would have made this episode the bomb-diggity? Getting Hendrix's POV as he is searching and fighting his way to Reagan. Gah! That would have been most excellent. I cannot imagine what all he went through as he was making his way to her.

As this season of LOVE AND DECAY comes to a close I can't help but wonder what Higginson has in store for us with Season Two. Who will be the main character? What obstacles will they face? Will I get another dedication? (Ha! I kid, I kid) But seriously, let’s see how this one ends before we get too ahead of ourselves worrying about Season Two.

This episode had it all: zombies, suspense, sexual tension, and a mold encrusted Sasquatch cooter. What the heck is that you may ask? Yeesh! You don't want to know. But check out this episode and you may find out. Another fabulous job Higginson!