mandyireadindie

I Still Believe
Jeremy Camp, Phil Newman
When God Whispers Your Name
Max Lucado

Centaur Redemption (Touched Series, Book 4)

Centaur Redemption (Touched Series, Book 4) - Nancy Straight I had learned so much about our kind. I liked the idea that when this life is over, we all meet again in the pastures. There are so many things I want Mom to know. More than anything I want her to know I found happiness right here on earth-true happiness.
***

There is one thing I have come to realize when reading this series…not one ounce of these books is predicable. Nothing. As you are reading along twists and turns jump out at you that you never saw coming. And besides Cami and Drake's relationship, that is what I love most about each of the books. I love not knowing what is about to happen. Because even when I try to guess, I am completely blown away by what Straight does next. This lady has serious talent when it comes to anticipation and suspense.

***
If all these blessings I had been given were suddenly taken away, I could go to the pasture knowing without a doubt that my life had been full. I would know that I would be missed, that my Centaur family truly loved me. In return, I was prepared to go to the end of the earth to save each one of them.
***

All those questions you’ve had from the start of the series finally get answered. CENTAUR REDEMPTION was packed full of answers and incredible imagination. If I had to choose a favorite out of all four, I might possibly say this one. I felt so many emotions throughout this series, but this one topped them all. It was such an amazing book to read and experience.
The Greek Gods will play a major role in this final installment to the series. Sacrifices will be made that will rip your heart into tiny, inconsolable pieces. As I was finishing the last pages of the book I had tears pouring from my eyes. They were a mixture of sad tears and happy ones. It truly was a magnificent ending for such a magnificent read. My heart will forever love this series and the emotions it has brought forth. I look forward to reuniting with them when ever Straight decides to revisit them. (Yes, she mentions at the end we haven’t seen the last of everyone!)

***
“I owe you my life, because without you, I wouldn’t want mine. I owe you my love for eternity, because before I met you, I wasn’t convinced love existed.”
***

If you are a fan of Shelly Crane's SIGNIFICANCE series, I really think you will enjoy this one. Maybe it is the writing or familiarity of the characters that reminds me of those books. Either way, I think you will fall for this series like I have. It is a must read that will have you flying through all the books just to find out Cami and Drake's fate. 5 Absolutely Must Read Stars!